- We deliver to the UK mainland (England, Scotland & Wales). Delivery charges vary according to location and the type of Good(s) ordered in most cases this is free. However, There might be an additional delivery charge on top of the item value displayed in the website if the delivery location is in Scotland. If your delivery location is in Scotland, We recommend you to ask one of our team members to confirm proir to your order.
- If the item is small our Courier will perform a 1 man delivery.
- Free UK Delivery
Delivery time frame: We aim to deliver all orders within 5 to 10 business days. However, there are some items may take longer to deliver.
- If the item is not in stock the lead time is more extensive. Please check individual product page for more information on specific time frames.
- If the item’s stock status is on “Back Order”, it means the item currently out of stock and will be in stock soon. You can still place the order for the item. However, it will be delivered once the item back in stock. Please contact Furnmart for the approximate delivery date.
- How delivery works: When you order your item(s) with us, we forward the order to our Partners / manufacturers. Our Partners then contact their preferred courier, who will handle the delivery.
- The item purchased will move from our Partner’s warehouse to the Couriers warehouse, and then to your home.
- Some renowned couriers we work with include: UPS, Xpert Delivery and Domestic Distribution.
- After the item is in the courier’s warehouse, you will be contacted by the respected courier companies of our parters. They will suggest to you a delivery date with a 4 hour time slot, that you can accept or reject, based on your availability. If you reject their initial offer, another delivery date will be offered within 5 to 10 working days.
- The day of delivery, the driver will call the customer 30 minutes prior to delivery, to inform you about their arrival.
Tracking Delivery: No tracking number will be available except for small parcel delivery via UPS.
- Contact with the courier and you will be established by phone calls and text messages.
- Furnmart support team will always be available for their customers if anything is to go wrong with delivery and make things right according to the guidelines of our 100% Customer Satisfaction policy.
Tips to ensure a smooth delivery:
- Make sure someone is home (preferably you, the customer) to receive the item(s) when the Courier arrives as any additional rescheduling fees with the Courier are your responsibility.
- Upon delivery, you will be asked to sign that your product has been delivered in perfect conditions. It is your responsibility to fully check the product for any damage or marks before you sign. Take your time to do this, the delivery team is instructed to wait for your verification and if indeed there is a problem, it will save you time and hassle if you report it right away.
- If, upon receiving your item, you notice it is damaged, please write on the delivery note or drivers hand held device that the item is damaged and send it back. You must contact Furnmart so we can arrange for a replacement as quick as possible. We replace damaged items at no extra cost to you.
- In case you don’t notice any problem right away, you have 78 hours upon delivery time to contact Furnmart so we can process the claim with the supplier and will be able to deliver the replacement part as quick as possible. You will need to provide photographic evidence. Any claims after 78 hours will not be considered as damaged caused prior to delivery and Furnmart and its suppliers will not take responsibility for the damage. There will be additional charges for the replacement parts.
Returns & Refunds
- In case you don’t notice any problem right away, you have 78 hours upon delivery time to contact Furnmart so we can process a return due to damage in transit.
- It is very important that you return the item in “as new” condition. This means it must be in its original wrappings, unused and unassembled (if applicable). Please ensure that the person unwrapping the item is very careful to keep the packaging intact. This is also essential in preventing the item being damaged on its return.
- Our suppliers do not accept returns of items that are not in the “as new” conditions described above and we recommend that you take digital photographs as proof of the damages and send them to us.
- Please note Furnmart cannot be responsible for any damages that may occur when you’re carrying or installing the item in your house. Returns of damaged items are processed when the item is damaged when presented to you.
- In the case of product malfunction / manufacturer related problems arising after the 48 hour time window expires, you can contact Furnmart about this problem and we will proceed to try to find a solution that best fits your needs in collaboration with our suppliers. Nova Solo, for example has a 12 month warranty policy. However, this is a very rare event, as most problems tend to occur during transit (if they occur).
- If the item(s) arrive in good condition but you’re not happy with them for any other reason (changed your mind, no longer need the item, item looked different in photos, etc), we are happy to give you a refund for the period of 14 days (upon you receiving the item) provided that you pay for the courier service both ways.